Friday, March 19, 2010

What it is all about

These are samples of what to expect from this blog;

First: I will be doing a Live Blog during Arsenal games and those of our top four rivals. The live blog will be only have my comments and comments directly made by readers tune in.

Second I will be doing a Reaction blog in partnership with other popular Arsenal blogs, where I will show the comments of the readers of those blogs in my posts. This is meant to show how Arsenal fans reacted during and after those games; It is also meant to just share some fun as we take the mickey out of other teams, depending on how they performed. Now to do this, I will of course need to get permission from the managers of those other blogs; for instance, I have already been in contact with Yogi at ACLFT and Pedro at Le-Grove. I hope to be in contact with other bloggers soon. I am still looking for a fair and effective way to link back to the blogs where I get the comments from.

The first live Blog will be Arsenal’s game against Westham this coming Saturday. The first real Reaction blog will be after the Aston Villa game at 12:45pm and continues right through the 15:00 Games. The next reaction blog will be after the Arsenal blog. So, there will be 3 blogs on Saturday.

I am really excited about this and I cant wait to start doing it. Right now, I am just experimenting…

Also, I am still experimenting with the site, and might move it somewhere else in the near future.

Cheers!

0 comments: